There have been fires at masts in Birmingham, Liverpool and Melling in Merseyside.
45 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-england-52164358

These companies sank billions into the project, they'll say anything. For two years we've known the danger, and they ignored everyone, now everyone is pissed.

Edit History

2020-24-Sa 11:24:54 am

These companies sank billions into the project, they'll say anything.

The harmful effects of microwave frequencies on human tissue is well known. That is why there are safety regulations making sure the masts are not too close to the public.

So if say the safety limit distance is 20 meters and you live 21 meters I think you should be very concerned for your health.

Good.

5g needs to go Never mind the coronavirus This is not healthy My phone works fine now I am all for research and advancement (technology) but I dont want to live the rest of my life in a hazmat suit

5G towers that go up need to be destroyed at every turn.

When fires fail. Go bigger.

The core issue here is that people have lost all faith in (supposedly) independent bodies responsible for protecting our health.

Whether it be food, medicine, technology or any other area, the general public has been let down in the past (e.g. lead in paint, flammable wall insulation) and continues to suffer a lack of transparency.

What are the microwave transmitter issues? What has been tested? What are the results? Show me the metrics.

The Chinese connection to 5G is more than enough reason to burn it down!

Maybe the connection is false but 5g will kill you and so can the bioweapon covid 19 both launched by the same deep state.

Who wants to bet that these fires were set by someone affiliated with the companies or the government? And that the same or similar people started the conspiracy theory about the link between 5G and the Kung Flu?

This gets enough attention and in the future whenever anyone tries to say anything bad about 5G, they get lampooned with 'Oh, youre just another conspiracy theorist like all those retards who thought Coronavirus was just radiation sickness!'

Dissenter
connecting...