Sara Khan, hired by the government to tackle extremism, says teachers should have had more support.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-england-48965655

Wow, Sara Khan sounds pretty islamophobic.

No, no, it's not about the issues. Don't lie to me. The only explanation is islamophobia and xenophobia and she probably stamps on kittens for fun.

That's how it works. That's how we've been told that it works.

Being brainwashed into becoming trans is good for children, just don't mind the 40% suicide rate - at least 60% of your children will be still alive!

Ah yes the equality act. I've read that before.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

It was very interesting how media and leftist handled this problem. Very careful not to label or associate this with Islamic teachings. If they were Christians, .... ohh my God !! I do agree with muslims in this case, LGBT idiology is nothing less than CANCER for children !

Teaching LBGT is being extreme. No one in their right mind want their children exposed to this.

LGBT teaching row: Government 'too scared' to tackle protests

Kind of hard to act quick when 2 protected groups have a head on car crash with each other and the comunists struggle to work out who is the oppressor here

Do parents get any support?

Schools are for teaching kids ABOUT stuff. So, IMHO, it's Ok to give pupils a basic explanation about gay / trangender people without pushing a LGBTQ adgenda. A schools first priority for sex education shoud concentate on heterosexualty.

Gay is not the way!

Dissenter
connecting...