The ruling means she will not be able to come back to fight the decision to remove her British citizenship.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-56209007

I am genuinely and pleasantly surprised.

In case you were wondering what "too far" would be...

It was literally joining an army of foreign terrorists to attack your adopted country for a fucking decade and then coming back for the healthcare benefits when your terrorist friends kick you out, and still spouting anti western propaganda every minute of every day.

And even then... they had to think about it.

I truly doubt that this is the closing chapter to this sorry saga but this is a welcome step.

Well fuck me looks like I'm going to have to eat my muzzle then.....I can't stop refreshing the page to make sure this isn't a typo...

Fucking hell 'I don't bloody believe it!' as the old Victor Meldrew would say!

Good. Is this the part of Syria Biden is looking to bomb?

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ»πŸΎπŸ₯‚

I don't like this woman but there is a big problem there: the supreme court just said that your individual rights do not take priority over the rights of an anthorpomorphised collective entity... If the individual rights don't stand supreme, kiss goodbye your freedoms.

Be wary friends. This looks like another step by government to take extraordinary powers. They want to take away ANYONE'S citizenship and this will be their ticket for it. How convenient to them Begum turned up at the right time. Begum might even be an actress with links to MI5.

Is it about time to recognise "Liberty" as an organisation that is openly hostile to England and its population and seeks to subvert our society?

Edit History

2021-25-Fr 12:25:45 pm

Is it about time to recognise "Liberty" as an organisation that is openly hostile to England and it's population and seeks to subvert our society?

Dissenter
connecting...