The prime minister insists he has the right approach and no child will go hungry this winter.
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-54692880

Well done Bojo.

About the only time I've said that lately.

Marcus 'big lips' Rashford can dig into his own £65 million net worth and feed the fucking population if he cares so much about it....rather than expecting the british tax payer to further fund the mud sharks and illegal immigrunts and their multiples of cousins offspring all the fucking time...jesus christ just fuck off with this bollocks...their are no starving kids in england only shitty parents that miraculously can afford Iphones, expensive cars and fags and booze but not the essential food for their own fuckups.

Fuck me, if my piss boils anymore I'll be whistling like a kettle.

Boris needs to push back. Anymore demands for free meals over the holidays then those kids will lose the free meals they have during term time. Shut up and accept the free stuff you already have. Not even asking them to say thank you, the ungrateful cnuts.

Edit History

2020-03-Tu 08:03:57 am

Boris needs to push back. Anymore demands for free meals over the holidays then those kids will lose the free meals they have during term time. Shut up and accept the free stuff you already have. Not even asking them to say thank you, the ungrateful cnuts/

Dissenter
connecting...