Officers failed to recover CCTV or take statements from the three female victims, BBC Newsnight found.
34 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-54622169

Fuck off! I don't believe anything contained within an article beginning with the word 'racist', after this last year.

The three women, who are of Somali descent All I needed to read to know that this is way more than it's being shown for.

Somali muslim on a night out till 3am? A van full of seven white men at 3am?

Also being stamped on by 7 people would result in lots of blood and a lot more bruising

hmmmmm

~ doubt 100

Edit History

2020-30-We 06:30:34 am

Somali muslim on a night out till 3am? A van of seven white men ?

Also being stamped on by 7 people would result in lots of blood and a lot more bruising

hmmmmm

~ doubt 100

"Ms Farah, who works for a charity that helps ex-prisoners"

100% nailed on that it "helps" muslims by filling in all their bennies claims and putting them in touch with compo lawyers.

A conservative government, and a conservative Home Secretary would withdraw citizenship and deport the whole Goddamn worthless lot of them as not conducive to the public good.

Also, never happened. Started a drunken fight with some White slags, lost, made up a story for compo.

Did nobody at Newsnight ask why she waited until the CCTV was erased before she contacted them and made all these accusations? Two months and the other two women didn't think it was necessary to give a statement.

Edit History

2020-40-We 09:40:23 am

Did nobody at Newsnight ask why she waited until the CCTV was erased before she contacted them and made all these accusations?

If they are Somalian then the police should be looking for Eritreans. That lot continue their fighting even after coming to the UK.

’-and it was about compounded by racial motivation, the evidence of which is clear’

Well you’ve not shown any. In a world of potential Jussie Smolletts I’m not going to take anything here at face value. They got off very lightly for people allegedly stomped on by seven allegedly white men. What was their ‘‘‘hospital treatment’’’, a kiss to make it all better?

Taking bets now, is this real or fake? I'm thinking a false flag, since no police in London would risk their job not investigate the claims (even if fake) of the protected class. My guess, there was no CCTV or other witnesses to corroborate their claims, and the police dropped it.

PS: Female Muslims out without a male family member with them? This stinks to high heaven.

Edit History

2020-52-We 11:52:25 am

Taking bets now, is this real or fake? I'm thinking a false flag, since no police in London would risk their job not investigate the claims (even if fake) of the protected class. My guess, there was no CCTV or other witnesses to corroborate their claims, and the police dropped it.

Anyone who gives aid and comfort to an orc, is to be treated as being one of them. Earth was not destined to be a 60IQ rape toilet of subhuman animal races.

Liar

Shit.

I blew right by this and doubled back because I was hoping somebody finally blasted Ilhan Omar in the fucking face.

#disappointment

Dissenter
connecting...