Some scientists say they don't go "anywhere near far enough", while others say they need time to work.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-54260259

Nothing will stop me and 35,000 other people (maybe as many as 50,000) going to Trafalgar Square this Saturday 26th where we will all FLOUT FLOUT FLOUT. Above all, there will be:

1. No social distancing
  2. No masks
  3. And occasionally stop and HUG HUG HUG your neighbours.

Up yours Bojo.

Mosques and sweatshops, you spavined worm. Mosques and sweatshops.

When Sweden which observed no lockdown saw the same proportional decline as the UK means that the conclusions of the lockdown are wrong. And these morons call themselves scientists...

I said back in March that once people realise they can use the 'pandemic' to give themselves more power over others, shit is going to get real and everyone who can grab power will try to do so. People laughed at me... Not laughing now are they?

I suspect Boris's Chinese Corona Virus 1984 policy is being generated by Remainers, leveraging the hysteria manufactured by the Remainer News Media, in the hope that there will be a vote of no confidence in the House of Parliament from MP's objecting to the draconian measures which lead on to a new Gen. Election or leader of the Conservative party... so that a no deal Brexit can be denied.

"Conservative government"

Of course you defend your Stazi leader.....otherwise your gravy train also stops, just like the millions of good old British joe public who have lost their incomes and livelihoods YOU FUCKING MELT.

and some scientists & doctors say it's a bunch of bollocks and we need to crack on with life. why is their professional opinion censored ?

~i wonder

Edit History

2020-13-We 12:13:01 pm

and some scientists say it's a bunch of bollocks and we need to crack on with life. why is their professional opinion censored ?

~i wonder

"we must reserve the right to go further" with measures if cases keep rising." based on a pcr test that should not be used especially when the virus does not exist. Fascist Scum.

Dissenter
connecting...