The inquiry into 72 deaths is urged to be on the "right side of history" when it publishes its findings.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-53320082

Fire is racist. Welcome to 2020.

Why do so many blacks and Asians live in "social rented" (i.e. free) high-rises? The elephant in the room (African or Asian) is that they're incapable of surviving on their own merits in the UK.

Perhaps they'd be happier and safer in Africa or Asia.

"inextricably linked with race' You can say that again you twat. Of course it was, the prick that started it was a bloody African.

Defund the BBC

I mean, what isn't "inextricably linked with race" these days?

"A majority of the Grenfell residents who died were people of colour."

Fire is racist.

Of course he said it was about race; whenever BAMEs are involved they say it's about race (yes, a virus can be about race too, as can a speeding car).

When your race starts cooking fires in the middle of the room instead of using the perfectly safe oven, yeah race was involved.

If a prison is chock full of race-X then what do you conclude? Race-X is victimised? - NO there is a more obvious conclusion. Perhaps fire is being discriminatory now - OR - we just concede that fire tends to break out next to race-X because of race-X and that this is a serious threat to others - which it is. Did the others invite the problem over?

I thought being honest was supposed to be the right thing in any reporting. Now it's play politics to be the right side of history? Freaking people

Go on BBC, keep hammering those nails into your coffin.

Dissenter
connecting...