Police are investigating the incident, which is being linked to unrest in Ethiopia.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-53259409

God Emperor, please.

I'm just imagining the blue fury of the Met descending when they heard that a statue of a jogger had been torn down, only to perform a screeching u-turn when they found out that it had been done by other joggers.

The image of that wreckage is pretty much emblematic of Africa, isn't it?

Looks like diversity is their strength as well...

Well done leftists - it's open season on your statues too!

Dinsee Nuffin.

WOW.... this is a WAR on Rastafari....

Rastas will be FUCKED OFF about this... :) hehh hehh hehh. Count the Haile Selassi and Emporer references in this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lieiSGwpooo

At least they'll see BLM for what they are now. Haile Selassie is the figurehead of the Rastafari Religion - they literally see him as God Emporer and he is like a rival to the British Empire, their own Emporer - literally like Jesus' second coming.

The rastafarian mofo? LMAO. Well done Black Laughs Matter

Was kinda hoping it was wrecked by some angry white kids who have developed a backbone, but immigrants smashing their own icons works for me I suppose.

Next stop the Mandela statue...

Edit History

2020-06-Th 10:06:49 am

Was kinda hoping it was wrecked by some angry white kids who have developed a backbone, but immigrants smashing their own icons works for me I suppose.

Now they're destroying statues of black people.

GOOD!!!

Dont know why theres a statue to that fucker anyway.

Glory to Him, the Exalted, the Real One, didn't this nigga claim he was God, like this nigga morgan freeman did and and this other nigga who recently interviewd biden? niggas who can be more stupid than you all?! To Hell with your rotten race!

Dissenter
connecting...