Universal Music UK have changed their work culture to be more inclusive to neurodiverse people.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-51014028

OK, so now we've narrowed the problematic people who need to be cancelled down to sane straight white men.

Remind me: morbidly obese wamxn are #BraveAndBeautiful. Do men get to play that card too? What about height? When does Short Guy Syndrome become Overcoming Dwarfism Heroism?

Please, BBC, just give us a comprehensive crib sheet showing exactly who has a winning hand at Privilege Poker. It's so hard to keep track.

neurodiverse - FFS when will this end? having dyslexia doesn't make you a creative genius. so brave, so special.

I bet these companies that are "neurodiverse" are so liberal left wing that they, ironically, have no neurodiveristy when it comes to opinions about politics, Brexit etc.

Edit History

2020-21-Fr 09:21:26 am

I bet these companies that are "neurodiverse" are so liberal left wing that they ironically have no neurodiveristy when it comes to opinions about politics, Brexit etc.

If I ever create a company we're going only with white men unless somebody is so legitimately and outlandish talented that they can't be denied. Diversity for the sake of diversity is fucking poison.

Does your company support retards?

Call HR! We need to hire a psychopath immediately.

That's a bit rich coming from an organization that has zero diversity in political viewpoint. The entire organization from top to bottom espouses the SJW nonsense.

Rollup, Rollup, all aboard the SKYLARK!, anyone got any more of 'dem' words we can slap a 'diverisity' on the end of?

Methinks that all you 'diverse' people really do need to be wearing a clown nose, and I really don't mind what colour you choose, just so that we the normal sane people can identify you....and make sure we go out of our way.......... to avoid you at all costs.

Fucksake Neurodiversity? nothing like trying to pigeonhole the people that don't want to be pigeonholed...funny how something that is supposed to make everyone INCLUSIVE....is literally making EXCLUSIVE CLUBS for everyone...unless you're a White Male that is, then you can go get fucked, just you keep paying your taxes.

Our CIO is a sea slug. Does that count?

They mean: Hire retards! No, really, just hire retards. Retards can do everything a smart person or genius can do because retards are equal to normals and geniuses! HIRE RETARDS, BIGOT!

Dissenter
connecting...