Layla Moran says she is in a "committed, loving" relationship with a woman she met through work.
46 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-50978997

no one cares

This story is full of hilarity:

"Being bisexual means being attracted to more than one gender, while being pansexual means being attracted to people regardless of gender"

Well I'm glad they cleared that one up 😂🤣😂

The real meaning of Pansexual is a person who will have sex at anytime with ANYTHING and everything: human, vegetable or mineral regardless whether animate or animate. However dependning upon its DNA the Pansexual person can ONLY be Male or Female as in this case.

BBC determined to lose their funding.

I'm pan-democratical. Make any old shit up as I go along to get into power.

I love pancakes too.

You have to admit though, she does look like she'd be the "I'll shack with anything I can get" type.

Edit History

2020-47-Fr 08:47:39 am

You have to admit though, she does look like she be the "I'll shack with anything I can get" type.

Pansexual? Sounds like it's got something to do with kitchens. I approve of this.

Its OK to love someone regardless of their gender - but only a very brave person could truly, honestly love a liberal democrat MP. Rosy Cobb - I salute you...

Edit History

2020-36-Fr 06:36:42 am

Its OK to love someone regardless of their gender - but could anyone truly, honestly love a liberal democrat?

Does that mean she'll beat up all 101 genders?

Dissenter
connecting...