The Duchess of Sussex "deserves a lot better", the former US presidential candidate says.
26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-50387004

she cops flack because she is an SJW... doubtful anyone would even think of her as black if she didn't constantly use it as a victim card

What is with all the pro Hilary Clinton shit today BBC? Has she got a book published you want to advertise free for her?

Holy shit... I don't know who to make fun of here.

I was going to say that Meghan Markle had enough PR trouble without getting a bunch of Hillary Clinton stank on her...

But then I though that Hillary Clinton is just augmenting her status as an opportunistically intersectional, elitist cunt.

So fuck them both.

"Deserves better"? Better than private jets, palaces, servants, chauffeurs, designer clothes, glamorous parties and a personal PR team?

Fuck off.

The criticism Meghan receives has nothing to do with the colour of her skin, and everything to do with the content of her character and her actions.

Replace the word "hug" with "suicide"

It's a trap!

Everyone Hilary touches commits suicide, run for your life!

I want to hug her too.

Wait! Not hug... strangle.

Close, but not the same.

I'm sure Bill would like a hug too.

If someone like HRC hugs you, she's just looking for the best place to stab you in the back.

How about another hug for senator Byrd, bitch? lol Does MEgan know about your relationship with him? Does she approve?

Dissenter
connecting...