The Duchess of Sussex tells ITV of being under the spotlight "on top of just trying to be a new mom".
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-50102858

Literally one of the most privileged and affluent human beings on the entire planet tells impoverished parents everywhere what a "struggle" it is to get by.

The absolute lack of perspective shown here is beyond belief tbh.

cry me a river...

Struggle? Fuck off.

Hire yourself a few extra nannies and take less flights on your private jet perhaps.

"GET OFF THE STAGE, RETARD."

-pre-meme culture meme, ~2000.

Cry me a river.

Is this a joke?

Anyone know what her official surname is nowadays? Why the fuck is the word Markle even mentioned? Did they call Diana "Diana Spencer" after she was married? If royalty is not about tradition, then what the fuck IS it about?

What is Meghan's last name? cos it sure as hell should not be "Markle".

Yes, seeing your children for a max of 2 hours a day, to do photo-ops, must really be a struggle.

aww. so sad. I really feelz for you. You is; nearly black, a wife for a ginger, living off UK welfare and handouts from Elton and who knows what race or hair colour your baby is going to have. the Strugglez is realz for ya. Much Lovez oppressed minorities sista

Edit History

2019-37-Sa 02:37:02 pm

aww. so sad. I really feelz for you. You is nearly black, a wife for a ginger, living off UK welfare, and who knows what race or hair colour your baby is going to have. the Strugglez is realz for ya. Much Lovez oppressed minorities sista

2019-37-Sa 02:37:39 pm

aww. so sad. I really feelz for you. You is nearly black, a wife for a ginger, living off UK welfare and handouts from Elton and who knows what race or hair colour your baby is going to have. the Strugglez is realz for ya. Much Lovez oppressed minorities sista

Should have stayed in your own race

Dissenter
connecting...