Robbery rates in England and Wales are rising faster than in other developed countries, a study says.
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-49745113

I added piranha to my fishtank and noticed there were fewer goldfish after a few days. I think my filter might be bad.🤔🙄

So its because of police cuts and smartphones? Not because we imported millions of low IQ culturally incompatible third world barbarians? You got the demographic data of that robbery spike? Is it like the murder and rape where half the crime is committed by 5% of the population (young black males)

Edit History

2019-19-Th 07:19:38 am

So its because of police cuts and smartphones? Not because we imported millions of low IQ culturally incompatible third world barbarians? You go the demographics of that robbery spike? Is it like the murder and rape where half the crime is committed by 5% of the population (young black males)

No mention of London, how curious...

They left out the charts of ethnicity of perpetrators and location rural v urban. We know it's BAMEs in cities but nobody is pointing it out.

Import the undeveloped countries... what could go wrong?

Nobody bother bringing up the criminalization of self-defense.

nothing to do with 200k net migration from shit hole countries though , is it?

Police cuts or police being diverted to watching social media for thought crimes?

In my country the government froze the police budget and increased immigration. The result was a boom in crime. There are hidden costs to artificially pumping up the population number

I was a late adopter of the smartphone; but I have to say that ever since I was persuaded to get one 'for emergencies', I do feel a strange urge to go out and rob stuff. Some kind of mind control obviously. :-)

Dissenter
connecting...