The journalist and activist says he was assaulted by a group of men in London earlier this month.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-49515313

Pray sir, do tell, the difference between this cunt's assault and Farage's. Why doth the police bust a gut to secure the arrests of the heros who took this piece of shit down a peg or two while laughing at Mr Farage's plight. Why?

Are even the BBC a little fed up with Owen. The description of him from the article is the most accurate I've seen the BBC describe him:

"Mr Jones, 35, is a prominent left-wing activist and political commentator."

Not described as a "Journalist", but as an "activist" and a "left-wing activist" at that.

You know he's a shit-head when even the BBC describe a Guardian columnist as a "left-wing activist".

I wonder if this article will be edited?

Did he beat his attackers off?

Jones is FAR LEFT, not left wing, hes a fucking revolutionary...

The police are hot on their heels when faggots get attacked.

God, I hope they're muslims.

Attended voluntarily, or walked in off the street?

Either way, they're mugs. They've been arrested anyway, which means (among other things) no USA travel visas.

Nothing that you say to the police helps you. Not even if they walked in and said "That gobby twat started it."

They're not interested. The narrative and their guilt has already been decided. Anything exculpatory that they say will be ignored. Only self incriminatory statements will be recorded.

Notice that they've not been charged though, which I hope means that they've realised their mistake and have not shut up. Sadly, it might also mean that they're still running their mouths off, because the moment they're charged, the police are supposed to stop collecting evidence.

I mean, unless you volunteer more because you can't keep your gob shut.

Mugs.

What no mention of the attackers being 'bigots' any more? I guess they couldn't have been straight, white males then...

Dissenter
connecting...