A general election would be the "change of direction" the UK needs, the Labour leader has said.
29 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-49391297

Last week he said having a general election so close to Brexit Day, was "anti-democratic", but hey, Jeremy Corbyn will attempt whatever it takes for Jeremy Corbyn to be PM.

He ought to be locked away in an old folk's home. I honestly think the power-hungry fool has gone senile.

Edit History

2019-53-Mo 05:53:34 am

Last week he said having a general election so close to Brexit Day, was "anti-democratic", but hey, Jeremy Corbyn will attempt whatever it takes for Jeremy Corbyn to be PM.

He ought to be locked away in an old folk's home. I honestly think he's gone senile.

Comrade Steptoe is SO desperate for a taste of power that he is happy to sell this country out to the EUSSR. Be warned. The tories aren't fantastic but Liebour would be a lot worse.

Gimp has no moral convictions - YOU were staunchly anti EU for 3 decades... all thrown away because you want to get your Marxist buddies into power.

I have a better idea. How about we draw and quarter all traitors

If Boris was "hard right" and "Britain's Trump" I'd be delighted.

He's not though, is he? He's a soft left open borders globalist who voted for Olly's Vassalage Treaty, and who's off to abase himself before Merkel and Macron and beg for another "political declaration" in order to sell it to the traitors infesting Parliament.

Hard right? Chance would be a fine thing.

It's become a colossal fucking mess hasn't it? Shame as I know good people in the UK. The EU is obsessed with power! Watch eastern Europe eventually reject it entirely. Cracks already forming.

Crisis?

Is that what your media masters are tell you, you pussy footed kiddy diddler.

#BritFam

Labour looking increasingly fragile and extreme in the light of more and more evidence of popular support for a no deal Brexit - I'm still not convinced that parliament will carry this out - these "leaks" are simply low level propaganda to stop Brexit - do we really think there would be shortages in Western Europe? Only if you engineer them my comrade and usher in the good old days of central planning with your committee members!

Crisis? What crisis - the path is clear - the only crisis here is how the piggies will keep their snouts in the trough.

All liebour politicians including this rag, stood on a manifesto promise at the last election to leave the EU. THAT WAS ONE HUGE LIE ... they only said it to get re-elected expecting they could just ignore the electorate and keep us in the Nazi EU. #brexit

Really? Will it stop politicians from trying to defraud people of the democratic process?

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...