The parents of Jack Letts, dubbed Jihadi Jack, say the UK government is "shirking responsibility".
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-49390207

Don't be shocked... it's only citizenship. He deserves death for his treason.

They have the nerve to insult Javid when they raised a fucking monster, then sent money to aid Isis.

He should be twisting in the wind. Stateless exile is a sweetheart deal for this twunt and they should be bloody grateful for it.

As for the parents; if you don't like it, off you fuck with him to live in the new caliphate too. They funded him knowingly and got off lightly enough in my view.

I'll give him his due in taking action at least, but I'm not Javid's biggest fan and could have done with seeing a cast-iron guarantee that it'll be a permanent revocation. That said, every fucker who turns up at our shores in a flotation device gets in easily enough, so what's stopping this scumbag?

Edit History

2019-09-Su 09:09:30 pm

He should be twisting in the wind. Stateless exile is a sweetheart deal for this twunt and they should be bloody grateful for it.

As for the parents; if you don't like it, off you fuck with him to live in the new caliphate too. They funded him knowingly and got off lightly enough in my view.

I'll give him his due in acting, at least here but I'm not Javid's biggest fan and could have done with seeing a cast-iron guarantee that it'll be a permanent revocation. That said, every fucker who turns up at our shores in a flotation device gets in easily enough, so what's stopping this scumbag?

Canadians don’t want his terrorist ass here either. Why are we even discussing whether to allow anyone who fought with isis back into the countries they turned their backs on? A bullet is all they deserve.

fuuuck this traitor and this narative that he should be accorded human rights. Dudes a stinking traitor and should be shot into space.

The whole family should be put against the wall, no quarter for the enemy.

If you take up arms against your country on behalf of foreign terrorists, you should be shot on sight if you're ever stupid enough to show your face there again.

Honestly, the parents should have their citizenship revoked too.

Fuck Jihad Jack.

If you're ISIS you're out. IT's not about race, it's about keeping out people who joined murderous barbaric groups to wage horror.

Enough from these victimhood cry-bullies

Yes, the UK Home Secretary is a coward for refusing to allow a jihadi terrorist back into the country... They should be thankful that their kid, who they clearly were crap at raising, survived his idiotic choice to be able to have his citizenship revoked!

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...