A committee of MPs says there is a "misleading impression" the devices are completely safe.
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-49320473

I don't even look at my phone when I'm at home with nothing to do. EVERY time i stop at lights i see a chick, yes female, in a nearby car check her tinder.

Ask Google for their aggregated data.

Distracting hands-free phones are a driving hazard but sat-navs and sleepless parents with a screaming toddler in the back seat are just fine? The ban-hammer is a patronising substitute for responsibility.

ZE FUHRER ORDERS ZAT ZERE WVIILL BE NO TALKING DURING ZE TRIP TO WARSAWW, VERBOTTEN

I was working in Tampa Florida a while back and there was a big wreck which caused a traffic jam on the Howard Franklin Bridge during morning rush hour one day. I later discovered a woman was eating cereal in her car at the time and ended up wrecking as a result.

We all suffer due to the stupid people, and emotional lawmaking. They can ban everything and STILL won't be happy to cease the useless lawmaking.

THe BBC wants to ban everything.

You need a wanking license in the UK, for christ's sake.

#fascists

Yeah, well, you need your hands free to roll spliff, don't you know...

What next? A radio ban? A music ban? A talking to passengers ban? With all the serious problems we have in this country, this is the most insignificant waste of time I can imagine.

Shocked they didnt propose a total ban on talking.

nanny state

bAn iT noW!

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...