Climate change campaigners use colourful boats to stop traffic and urge the government to "act now".
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-48987193

Oh and i bet they towed those boats using bicycles and flowers and used the tears of unicorns as paint. Fucking hypocritical cunts, go get jobs

These people are literally morons.

Let the environment collapse. It wont be the first time nor will it be the last.

At least we wont have to deal with these assholes anymore.

I'm sure they all believe they can "see the carbon" in the air as well.

Just like any other brainless NPCs, these people are so damn naive and will repeat any narrative their media masters tell them too. I can not imagine being locked away in such a mental prison where the bars are made up of ignorance and compliance.

If the climate is so fucked that we're going to go extinct, then there's jack shit we can do about it.

But I went outside earlier. Didn't notice anything unusual.

So I'm going to go about my day as usual.

The police seem to just appease these lunatics. arrest the lot of them. I would sue the shit out of them if it affected my business

These people are terrorists. I saw a stand for them at a local town park celebration on sunday and told them this to their faces! Arrest them all and charge them. They are all brainwashed.

They're just afraid of the impending change in the POLITICAL climate. The end is near, of 'them' being in power and having their fingers in nearly every pie on the planet.

Looks like a well funded coordinated op? And what, the Rozzers where caught unaware, or if they was aware of a demo why the fuck did they not give out public information notice of disruption? I smell a Soros, government and corporate sized bunch of swamp rats...

Edit History

2019-42-Mo 01:42:27 pm

Looks like a well funded co ordinated op? And what, the Rozzers where caught unaware, or if they was aware of a demo why the fuck did they not give out public information notice of disruption? I smell a Soros, government and corporate sized bunch of swamp rats...

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...