Sadiq Khan says "there's never any excuse for criminality" but that poverty is a factor.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-48982989

What about race and culture Khan? Aren’t they factors?

Hate to burst your structural inequality fantasy bubble, Khan, but the only relevant factor is IQ.

When you import hundreds of thousands of 80 IQ wogs, they're going to be stabbing the shit out of each other in the streets.

Period.

1. Import Muslims.

2. Make it a crime to report Muslim violence.

3. Pay your pals millions to produce a study blaming [unnamed] Muslim crime on poverty.

4. Get a billion to fight poverty.

5. Pocket most of it, pay off your friends, and use the rest to import more Muslims.

Fuck me, how many more 'new' consultancy and research firms are going to be paid millions for coming up with the same old fucking causes of perpetual crime waves? Just so long as Kahn can absolve himself of any blame, the fact he has asked for more cash at this late stage just proves he is incompetent, failing to incorporate any strategy prior to growing criticism. Also wonder if the increase in the London population has anything to do with it, which should have been addressed in any strategic plan FFS?

Poverty linked to youth violence.

I'm so glad we agree. When will you be cutting off all state welfare so they have to get a job which will pull them out of poverty?

Edit History

2019-44-Mo 03:44:14 am

Poverty linked to youth violence.

I'm_so_ glad we agree. When will you be cutting off all state welfare so they have to get a job which will pull them out of poverty?

'skin colour' link to youth violence - London's biggest cunt.

Cheers Nostradamus... anything else you can tell us?

It's almost as if importing the uneducated and low skilled en mass is detrimental to the first world...

Oh no I have no money in my wallet, I guess I’m 3000% more likely to burn down my local gas station

So steal money from those who work, which pushes more people into poverty, and reward those who are violent because of said poverty. That's the ticket laddie. More stupid to combat stupid. let me know how that works out.

Dissenter
connecting...