Ex-English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson is jailed for nine months after a Facebook Live video.
68 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-48950672

So there it is. One of the biggest politically-motivated criminal stitch-ups in recent times. Unbe-fucking-lievable.

Also, thank god they let me know his real name and that he was an ex-leader of the EDL. I've learnt so much today, BBC. * rolls eyes *

Edit History

2019-44-Th 10:44:18 am

So there it is. One of the biggest political injustices of recent times. Unbe-fucking-lievable.

2019-44-Th 10:44:55 am

So there it is. One of the biggest political injustices of recent times. Unbe-fucking-lievable.

Also, thank god they let me know his real name and that he was an ex-leader of the EDL. I've learnt so much today, BBC. * rolls eyes *

UK is FUCKED This is a fascist leftist state.

You got what you wanted BBC. We will never forget that you tried to destroy his life and were caught red-handed doing so. The British public absolutely hate your wretched organisation. Nobody trusts you. Everything you say is tainted with the probability that it is a lie.

We support Tommy Robinson and have genuine sympathy for the way he has been treated by the establishment.

Stay strong Stephen. You have the respect, love and support of so many people.

This is without doubt state persecution. Don't they realise that this will only strengthen his cause? meanwhile the media look the other way. Shameful.

His crime was to challenge the state religion of diversity, when diversity was gang raping indigenous children.

First journalist locked up since 1940 for alleged contempt of court, all because the criminals he confronted (who were already convicted) belonged to a certain ideology.

Time to raise hell and do what the French have done every weekend. Our country needs to be taken back. Sick of the Muslim child rapists being protected and native peoples being persecuted.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY FOR GOOD AND DEPORT THE SCUM.

Secret restrictions.

Secret reporting restrictions had been secretly put in place.

Kafka would have rejected the premise as too far fetched.

This is why the Left wants to ban guns in the US.

Fuckn tyrants

absolutely disgraceful .

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...