A charity says it shows "transphobia is everywhere", while police say more hate crimes are being reported.
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-48756370

"The trend for the last five years is nothing but going up and those divisions are in our society generally. For me it's one of the scariest times I've lived through and I'm 59 now."

Tranny here and over the years things have only got better. Things got worse again after the media made us a daily feature and made hate crime a big deal.

Have I committed a hate crime against my own? Do I hate myself if I admit I am still biologically male.

The SJW and progressive takeover is complete.

Edit History

2019-39-Th 05:39:49 am

"The trend for the last five years is nothing but going up and those divisions are in our society generally. For me it's one of the scariest times I've lived through and I'm 59 now."

Tranny here and over the years thinks have only got better. Things got worse again after the media made us a daily feature and made hate crime a big deal.

Have I committed a hate crime against my own? Do I hate myself if I admit I am still biologically male.

The SJW and progressive takeover is complete.

Is misgendering someone a hate crime ?

Make everything a hate crime and watch the reports flood in.

That's because the net has been cast so wide that it automatically catches anyone who has a mind of their own. The way these laws have been designed is reminiscent of Nazi Germany and North Korea where voicing an unapproved thought is punishable.

Data obtained by the BBC showed there were 1,944 crimes across 36 forces in the last financial year compared with 1,073 in 2016-17.....

...Well it's not THAT bad, it's a rise by 871 cases. It goes to show it's how stats. are presented is how they are received.

Any criminal offence which is perceived, by the victim. Honk! Honk!

Let’s Start a herosexual pride movement

Fond of their phobias are the cultural Marxist SJW cucks.

Reports of trans demanding access to girls/women's toilets and changing rooms when they haven't physically transitioned is problematical.

Reports of trans crims who haven't transitioned demanding they do their time in female prisons then raping women probably don't help either.

I've seen this word phobia tacked onto to another certain group within our society when people react rationally to real threats. Where was that now?

Telling someone that they have a mental illness is NOT a fucking hate crime.

No one gave a shit about you cunts in the 90's literally not bothered. Now you endlessly shove it down our throats and tell us to like it, we hate you. It's not complicated.

Its not surprising that young peoples comfort levels with LGBT people have dropped from 65% in 2016 to 45% in 2019.

3 years of "You're a hateful bigot if you don't want to suck on a 'womans' penis" has ground us down into hatred.

When a hate crime is 'misgendering' someone or 'deadcocking' them its not surprising the 'hate crimes have gone up too.

Soon it will be a hate crime to refuse to have sex with the crude 'vagina' that's really the mutilated inside-out remains of another mans penis.

Dissenter
connecting...