The Queen says at a state banquet that the alliance has ensured "safety and prosperity" for decades.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-48491722

Welcome to the UK, President Trump!

I'm sure we don't have to ask you to ignore the whiners you've had plenty of practice back home.

Welcome Mr President from Wales. I expect #Plaid and #Labourparty lefties will spend the next few days virtue signalling each other into oblivion. #Trumpvisit

Dear Mr Trump, we, in the north, welcome you to our country and ask you not tar us with the same brush as the Muslim infiltrator running London, the communist running the labour party and the non-entity running the Liberal Democrats. They are virtue signalling soy drinkers. You know the type, much like th3e man child running Canada. We wish you a pleasant stay in our once great country. PS, STOP the muslim hoards from laying waste to your own culture in the way that we haven't.

Trump - booming US economy, record low unemployment.

Sadiq - booming knife crime and acid attacks.

Welcome to the UK President Trump. Hope you have a pleasant visit. Also a productive one.

They already know who’s going to be in power in 2020...... in both countries 😉

Is it me or does the front page picture make it look like Donald Trump is giving the Queen a bro fist bump? :D

"Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn - who boycotted the state dinner" That's an interesting way to say "he wasn't invited", BBC

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...