One band booked to perform at this year's festival have a song called "Kill Tory Scum".
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/uk-48488732

So literally having a song calling for the murder of Tory voters is ok but having a dog lift it's paw in the air is an arrestable offence?

HONK HONK

Oh so it's "satirical discourse" when you do it? (#HonkHonk etc).

I heard they will be drawing pictures of Muhammed there. wink

Ah yes, the tolerant left, calling for political violence at every opportunity, cos it's OK when they do it because they are right and everybody else is wrong, and stupid, and nazi and racist and fascist and bigots. Got it yet?

I'll be there, performing my new track Kill Muslim Scum.

"Even if it's your dad or your mum, kill Muslim scum, kill Muslim scum...murder them all to the beat of a drum, kill Muslim scum, kill Muslim scum."

It's satirical discourse, you see.

Yes BBC, these are what is known as double standards. Something you are constantly accused of. Do not bother contacting Glastonbury for a response, you already know what they will say as you wrote the script. At least they can just claim it is art, unlike you and your propaganda dressed as news.

Youtube is cancer. They pull videos and channels that are right wing but not offensive. Yet these lefty scumbags, who encourage violence, do not have their videos taken down. Something needs to be down about Google and Youtube.

Killdren? Fat White Family? Never heard of them. Most likely will forget this article in a few minuets. But the vile, evil and violent left better watch their rhetoric because one of these days they'll push people too far and it'll be the last mistake they will ever make.

Fuck the Tree People at Glastonbury. And fuck their safe fake outrage.

The modern left, its ok when we do it....

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...