Videos will now be deleted if they falsely link coronavirus to 5G mobile networks.
43 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/technology-52198946

"Now any content that disputes the existence or transmission of Covid-19, as described by the WHO [World Health Organization] and local health authorities is in violation of YouTube policies.

YT shows who its paymasters are, yet again.

Chinese style censorship. You will only hear the government version of events.

The CCP (who just infected the entire world) has their fingers deep into everything.

All censors should be hung.

everyone should just stop paying the tv license. it's not like they're going to send anyone round is it? :D

According to #Ratheon, #5G it perfectly safe, as they chose the 60ghz frequency that just happens to match the molecular bond of 02..just like when the same company selected 2.4ghz for wifi that just happens to allow stimulation of water molecules, just like a microwave oven....just saying.. I must be a 5G denier

Might want to take a look at the Freiburger Appeal before deciding. It gave me pause for thought.

Currently still findable via Google, although that may not last.

YouTube has even demonitized Ed's The Outer Light channel as well for "impersonation" whatever that means.

" Just an update, I cannot upload to The Outer Light because of a community guidelines strike for "impersonation" and my channel was demonetized. Will continue posting supporter videos though, so that won't change at all. Next one in a few days. "

David Icke is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. You need to see his London Real interview. The BBC and the higher establishment are BRICKING IT because Icke actually quotes DOCTORS expert in their fields who are critical of the Covid-19 assertions. WAKE UP.

Edit History

2020-48-Mo 04:48:31 pm

David Icke is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. You need to see his London Real interview. The BBC and the higher establishment are BRICKING IT because Icke actually quotes DOCTORS expert in their fields who are critical of the Covid-19 assertions. WAKE UP.

Dissenter
connecting...