A debate on the issue was prompted by a petition from The Only Way Is Essex's Bobby Norris
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/technology-48825769

Bobby. Not everyone has to like you, and social media isn't a fan club.

You obviously enjoy expressing your opinions via social media, some people will agree with them and some disagree. Those that disagree with them are only expressing their opinions in return.

You are openly gay. You enjoy sucking cock. You are from Essex... 3 facts that you cannot deny and that are in no way homophobic. Nor are they a crime to state.

You're also a twat... in my opinion. It's subjective but also not a crime to state.

So if i got in an argument with you on social media that resorted to namecalling and i called you a queer, southern, cock sucking twat i am stating three facts and an opinion, none of them homophobic. You can disagree all you want with my opinion but the facts are undeniable and the truth is not (yet) a crime. You can try and make it a crime but it'll only make you more of a twat.

Edit History

2019-23-Mo 06:23:39 pm

You obviously like expressing your opinions via social media, some people will agree with you and some disagree. Those that disagree with you are only expressing their opinions in return to what you've just said.

You are openly gay. You enjoy sucking cock. You are from Essex... 3 facts that you cannot deny and that are in no way homophobic. Nor are they a crime to state.

You're also a twat... in my opinion. It's subjective but also not a crime to state.

So if i got in an argument with you on social media that resorted to namecalling and i called you a queer, southern, cock sucking twat i am stating three facts and an opinion, none of them homophobic. You can disagree all you want with my opinion but the facts are undeniable and the truth is not (yet) a crime. You can try and make it a crime but it'll only make you more of a twat.

2019-24-Mo 06:24:54 pm

You obviously enjoy expressing your opinions via social media, some people will agree with you and some disagree. Those that disagree with you are only expressing their opinions in return to what you've just said.

Let's keep the police force for physical reality. Not for somebody who loses an argument on twitter.

let's have freedom of speech instead.

This is a waste of resources: woman arrested in front of her children for misgendering :

https://www.theepochtimes.com/british-woman-arrested-after-misgendering-on-twitter-banned-from-deadnaming_2796807.html

Aww hurty feelings online in the right virtue signalling areas demands urgent action by our politicians.

ACTUAL assaults with milk shakes and bitches like Jo Brand calling for acid attacks on people like Nigel Farage gets FUCK ALL by way of response. Utterly ridiculous.

How about just admitting the truth. Most Western people don't commit these crimes nor do they give a crap about what others do in the privacy of their home. What they hate though is having it rammed down their throats and having it rammed down their kids throats.

So what about the violence? It's Islam you stupid progressive retards. Until you stop lying about it your contribution is worthless and meaningless.

You'r calling for more hate old fruit

Cry me a river.

Why does "diversity" never include diversity of opinion?

Dissenter
connecting...