Dr John Wright on two young patients seen at Bradford Royal Infirmary's Covid-19 "survivors' clinic".
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/stories-53368768

Girl does something thousands of other have. She's a victim, write an article.

Weapons of war are more economically effective when they cripple than when they kill - there's a higher ongoing cost to the target nation.

This doesn't apply if you're prepared to just execute your own sick and weak, as the Chi-Coms do.

Edit History

2020-45-Mo 08:45:15 am

Weapons of war are more economically effective when they cripple than when they kill - there's a higher ongoing cost to the target nation.

The power of the mind is amazing. If you tell someone they have a virus that will take a long time to recover from, they will believe it and convince themselves they are out of breathe,

I was once incorrectly told I have an enlarged heart from an idiot NHS doctor. After that I had all the classic symptoms, shortness of breath, difficulty climbing stairs etc. I had a follow up ECG and electrocardiogram which all came out as totally normal. All my symptoms disappeared instantly. Still got out of breath running up flights of stairs but now that was now due to running up stairs.

Edit History

2020-25-Mo 03:25:44 pm

The power of the mind is amazing. If you tell someone they have a virus that will take a long time to recover from, they will believe it and convince themselves they are out of breathe,

I was once incorrectly told I have an enlarged heart from an idiot NHS doctor. After that I had all the classic symptoms, shortness of breath, difficulty climbing stairs etc. I had a follow up ECG and electrocardiogram which all came out as totally normal. All my symptoms disappeared instantly. Still got out of breath running up flights of stairs but now that was down to running up stairs.

Dissenter
connecting...