The UK should advance its climate targets by 10 years, says the UK’s former chief scientist.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/science-environment-49689018

We've been on the verge of disaster for the last 50 years. 10 years gets added every time it doesn't happen.

The polar ice caps have been melting since the end of the last ice age (12,000 years ago) before humans burnt fossil fuels and when sea levels were 120 meters lower than today. Only an idiot would think that humans can stop this process.

Edit History

2019-09-Mo 08:09:36 am

The polar ice caps have been melting since the end of the last ice age (12,000 years ago) before humans burnt fossil fuels and when sea levels were 120 meters lower than today. Only an idiot would think that human can stop this process.

chicken fucking little syndrome

Well guess we should all breathe less or kill ourselves. It's what Bilderberg wants, after all.

I don't believe "Prof Sir David King". Fuck off, mate. I don't believe you. Say something solid that will convince me with FACTS and EVIDENCE, or fuck off.

These people always say...and you can see examples of this on BBC reporting of extreme weather for YEARS, that individual events of weather are not indicative and CANNOT be indicative of overall climate change. So NO, "Prof Sir David King", I don't believe you when you say "Extreme events linked to climate change... are occurring sooner than expected"

You are full of shit. Just how soon were they expected, for example? What defines as "extreme"? When did "science" become this mass of mumbo-jumbo and histrionics? How are you a Professor, much less knighted? Jesus.

I cannot comprehend the retardedness of these articles anymore. Former chief scientist, so what the fuck are you now. OOhh it's scary it was hot in spain and greece this summer, like every fucking year. OOh look how fast the climate is changing, it changes every year and is unpredictable, they cannot predict the weather accurately for more than 24hrs. . oooh we knew the temperatures would rise but not this much, yeah the fucking temperature has been rising for 12,000 years, great science predictions you absolute mongaloid. Now fuck off, summer was shit this year .

Dissenter
connecting...