Lucasfilm says the actor's comments are 'abhorrent' and has no plans to work with her again.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/newsbeat-56022084

Disgusting 'journalism' yet again from the BBC.

Gina Carano was right! You Cancel-Culture-Snowflakes make me sick.

There has never been any evidence to support President Trump's claims of voter fraud.

that's a lie BBC, I demand a retraction, you commie loving scum

I love the “there’s been no evidence of voter fraud claimed by trump” in all these articles. Especially when There are videos of actual voter fraud 🤣

I suspect Gina's not part of the Satanic cult that runs Hollywood. My guess is that she refused to join into certain rituals (even at the mild end), so they had to ditch her. Hollywood owns and controls its celebrities. It leads them eventually into child rape, murder and cannibalism for the purposes of blackmail and control. Well known puppets are Britney Spears, Madonna and Oprah Winfrey. I think Gina wasn't up for what Hollywood was encouraging, meaning they had to throw her out.

don't know who she is or what she said but I assume she was in the right since Disney is firing her....Evil pricks.

Yep! The truth is often abhorrent and unacceptable. Especially when it is aimed at the Communist-Shills in the USA.

"There has never been any evidence to support President Trump's claims of voter fraud."

that is a lie, but then it is the Beeb so what would you expect

Edit History

2021-18-Th 01:18:46 pm

"There has never been any evidence to support President Trump's claims of voter fraud."

"Millions of Jewish people and other minorities were killed at the hands of the Nazis during World War Two." the #bbc Just had to slip that in

Dissenter
connecting...