The BBC found racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic content on Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music and Deezer.
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/newsbeat-54613907

"BBC discovers existence of gangsta rap"

Racist , homophobic music? Oh You mean 99.9% of Black rap music

And? They still sell the Koran on Amazon, too.

"Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube Music have now removed racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic content from their services, following a BBC investigation."

Minorities most effected. get your Eminem back catalogue before it gets burnt on the altar of tollerance.

But drill music ? - thats just legitimate cultural expression....

Presumably it's just fine to exhort and glorify killing niggas wid you gat fo dem drug monies then running a train on dey hos. Because cultural.

You know what I don't get? They say they want peace and love and tolerance however if a person or thing is labeled racist then that person or thing has to be cancelled. There is no room for redemption, no room to try to empathize with the alledgedly tainted individual they are just cancelled. Can you really expect to fight one type of intolerance with another? Can you win any hearts or minds by labeling someone as wrong and not making any effort to try to see where they are coming from? Don't you just make people dig in more through censorship and deplatforming. I mean I'm skeptical of anyone or anything being branded racist considering how overused the term is and how people often sperg out over nothing these days anyway.

I'm guessing there's not an underground Paul McCartney club where they all glorify knifing each other because of the postcodes locations

The BBC needs to be defunded it's not it's job to police the internet.

OH my GOD?!! People expressing opinions you don't LIKE?!??!?1 You must be LiTeRaLlY sHaKiNg RiGhT nOw!!!!!! damn typing like that is annoying as hell. how do people do that all the time?

Edit History

2020-39-Fr 07:39:33 pm

OH my GOD?!! People expressing opinions you don't LIKE?!??!?1 You must be LiTeRaLlY sHaKiNg RiGhT nOw!!!!!!*** damn typing like that is annoying as hell. how do people do that all the time?

Dissenter
connecting...