95 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/newsbeat-49738225

It sickens me that this little girl is being used by the leftist establishment to further their agenda. Nobody cares what she thinks - what does she know about anything but to use a child in this way is appalling.

Just fuck off you annoying little shit!

OK little manipulated autistic girl. Let's just do stuff because your controllers tell you so. She's gonna be so mad if she ever works out how she's been used by people she should have been able to trust.

go and dictate to india and china and see how that goes you obnoxious little cunt.

The retard is going to throw her pudding cup against the wall.

One can never try hard enough for these loons, so why even try?

Oh please fuck off you infuriating little twat, isn't it time you went back home to be raped and sodomized by your Muslim 'ancestors'?

Edit History

2019-48-We 04:48:46 pm

Oh please fuck off you infuriating little twat, isn't it time you went back home to be raped and sodomized by your Muslim ancestors?

Isn't the media just evil incarnate.

Let's make these freaks a deal. If the world hasn't ended and several major cities aren't underwater in 12 years as AOC predicts then they have to STFU forever about this climate change hoax they are trying to shove down everyone's throat. Oh, how I wish Trump would make this bet to all the leftist freaks on his Twitter account.

Maybe she should be trying to influence the Politicians in her own country?

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...