15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/live/world-52115535

One statistic that I would like to see is the average deaths per day from this time last year compared to the average deaths per day during this pandemic. I wonder if it would actually be that different.

I have never seen the media telling us the number of people who died per day before, so I wonder if their constant reporting of a daily death toll is messing with our perspective.

Turkmenistan 'bans the word coronavirus' - LOL!

A bit like the UK trying to ban phrases like "black on black killings", "Islamic terrorist", "Muslim paedo gangs".

If enough people don't say those words the problems might just go away!

when do we get the 500,000 in the UK glad (((THEY))) shut down the hole world , to help the poor bankers cover up their planned meltdown of the economy . don't go out and talk to any one or meet in a group and complain you may catch coronachan GOYIM

Edit History

2020-19-We 01:19:53 pm

when do we get the 500,000 in the UK glad (((THEY))) shut down the hole world , to help the poor bankers cover up their planned meltdown of the economy . do go out and talk to any one or meet in a group and complain you may catch coronachan GOYIM

Stop wasting money and fucking our economy up, let nature take its course...

Scamdemic is 9-11 on a global scale & the pedos at the BBC as usual at the forefront pushing the degenerate agenda. When do we break the lockdown en-masse & all go outside? If enough people do it there is fuck all anyone can do.

A crock of shit. There is NO PANDEMIC. The draconian measures taken are just a ploy to eliminate our basic rights. The mortality figures for Corona are completely swamped by seasonal flu, which is what this is. Moreover, just about everyone in the world has some small amount of Corona in his blood because it is an old virus that has existed for years. But for most it does not multiply to an amount enough to sicken the body.

Dissenter
connecting...