Demonstrations led by schoolchildren took place in hundreds of cities around the globe.
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/live/world-49753710

Hey kids dont learn science and change the ills you perceive in the world, wave a placard someone with an agenda gave you.

Note to self:

Go out today and fill motorbike with high octane fuel, fit the illegal sports exhaust and do a few laps round town revving the fuck out of the engine.

"huge crowds"? where? no pictures? are you actual news.?... why are these children not at school, i hope they get fined, to offset the tax money i pay for them to go.

I wondered why these demonstrations of naivety and Marxist indoctrination were being held on a Friday. Then i realised that the kids would have better things to do at the weekend.

Sorry, I am following the area 51 raid instead, that is real news compared to this.

The best thing these climate doomsayers could do is drink the Kool-Aid, literally. Do us all a favour.

Henny-Penny, the sky is falling in!

Didn't Aesop write a fable about some very 'wise' fools who thought they could change the weather?

They are still putting chemicals in the water and it is turning the friggin frogs gay!

Provide photo evidence please. And I mean pictures from more than ten feet away from six people.

I've been saying it, I'll keep saying it....this environmental bullshit is just communism disguised as being virtuos.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...