There are senior jobs for Sajid Javid, Priti Patel, Dominic Raab, Liz Truss and Michael Gove after more than half of those in cabinet are sacked or resign.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/live/uk-politics-49073992

Boris first job: get rid of the BBC licence, would make him massively popular in the country and very unpopular in the bbc, but there days would be numbered anyway so fuck 'em.

Who?

Edit: FU bbc for using the same webpage you used to report the new nobody LibDems leader. Not only are you inept, you're also lazy.

Edit History

2019-19-Tu 11:19:19 am

Who?

I can't wait to find out who's going to bend us all over and fuck us next :D :D :D

Go Boris. Now tell the EU to fuck off

So basically, Hunt the Cunt wasted everyone's time we all knew no one liked him.

Thanks May but you were just the fixer, like your dead pedophile dad.. Dropped in to fuck up #Brexit & put us all into poverty with ridiculous carbon taxes. https://circusbuoy.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/theresa-mays-father-the-serial-killerthe-travellers-daughter-and-the-cover-ups/

"Laura Kuenssberg

BBC political editor

Sources have told the BBC that Sajid Javid is the new Chancellor."

That's a shame, I was hoping he would be fired.

For Christs sake just GO woman!

Being PM 'was greatest failure' now scurry off to shitty retirement bitch lizard.

Jeremy Hunt, former Culture secretary, has resigned. There's a spoonerism in there somewhere I am sure!

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...