A 14-year-old transgender boy is taking legal action against NHS England over treatment delays.
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/health-55015959

The NHS should be for treating genuinely sick people not pandering to peoples sick demands.

I'm pretty sure an NHS psychiatrist would have been made available to explain that this is a fetish not requiring a surgeon's valuable time.

You can always come around to mine...I've a lovely blunt pair of rusty shears and some gasoline to do your reassignment surgery.

Fucking entitled little cunt people are waiting just to go to the fucking dentists, let alone an actual G.P's appointment due to our governments ineptitude and destruction of society and you're whinging about how you are not getting reassigned into some magical unicorn farting fucking rainbows everywhere....well excuse me for thinking that there are bigger and more important things at hand than you, should be fucking ashamed, better still put into medieval stocks in the middle of town and have trash thrown at you and ridiculed by everyone.

Edit History

2020-49-Mo 06:49:51 am

How about you just go and cut your own dick off then bleed out and do us all a favor?

Fucking entitled little cunt people are waiting just to go to the fucking dentists due to our governments ineptitude and destruction of society and your whinging about how you are not getting reassigned into some magical unicorn farting fucking rainbows everywhere....well excuse me for thinking that there are bigger and more important things at hand then you. should be fucking ashamed, better still put into medieval stocks in the middle of town and have trash thrown at you by everyone.

2020-50-Mo 06:50:14 am

How about you just go and cut your own dick off then bleed out and do us all a favor?

Fucking entitled little cunt people are waiting just to go to the fucking dentists, let alone an actual G.P's appointment due to our governments ineptitude and destruction of society and you're whinging about how you are not getting reassigned into some magical unicorn farting fucking rainbows everywhere....well excuse me for thinking that there are bigger and more important things at hand than you, should be fucking ashamed, better still put into medieval stocks in the middle of town and have trash thrown at you by everyone.

2020-51-Mo 06:51:49 am

Fucking entitled little cunt people are waiting just to go to the fucking dentists, let alone an actual G.P's appointment due to our governments ineptitude and destruction of society and you're whinging about how you are not getting reassigned into some magical unicorn farting fucking rainbows everywhere....well excuse me for thinking that there are bigger and more important things at hand than you, should be fucking ashamed, better still put into medieval stocks in the middle of town and have trash thrown at you and ridiculed by everyone.

Dissenter
connecting...