Why fridges, vials and polling stations could be key in the distribution of a coronavirus vaccine.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/health-53741966

It's a bad cold, stop flapping.

For a cold that 99.995+% of people won't have a problem from? dumb.

By making it 6 billion.....then 5...4...3....2...1..then it will only be the Billionaires left patting each others backs, whilst quaffing champagne and relaxing on their Utopian Elysian Fields.

Edit History

2020-14-Th 12:14:32 pm

By making it 6 billion.....then 5...4...3....2...1..then it will only be Billionaires patting each others backs whilst quaffing champagne and relaxing on their Utopian Elysian Fields.

I refuse to take a vaccine that has been rushed. There is a reason testing takes the time.

What if the vaccine ends up killing more than the virus?

I for one am not taking some Windows '95 anti-virus software vaccine because of some real or imagined virus that is no more harmful than the flu.

Edit History

2020-10-Th 01:10:49 pm

I for one am not taking some Windows '95 vaccine because of some real or imagined virus that is no more harmful than the flu.

How will 'the world' vaccinate one person?

No real vaccine has ever been developed against Corona viruses.

Make that 6,999,999,999 because I ain't getting it.

LMBO. I can't even take this seriously.

Given the Bill Gates believes there are too many people on earth, I think you can deduce the answer.

Then again, BBC is #FakeNews therefore, and about as sharp as a plastic spoon.

Edit History

2020-05-Th 07:05:42 pm

Given the Bill Gates believes there are too many people on earth, I think you can deduce the answer.

Then again, BBC is #FakeNews therefore, not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Dissenter
connecting...