Record numbers in England are on hospital waiting lists, while A&E delays highest since target introduced.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/health-50397856

It'll never happen until mass immigration is halted. In a country where the indigenous population is shrinking due to low birth rates, we're being asked to pay more and more into the NHC every year. The reason is obvious but our politicians are too scared to tell the truth.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YhM8zuUXf4k

SHUT THE FUCKING BORDERS. STOP GIVING HEALTHCARE TO NON PAYING FOREIGNERS...

There . fixed it, prove me wrong

Edit History

2019-52-Th 10:52:21 am

SHUT THE FUCKING BORDERS. STOP GIVING HEALTHCARE TO NON PAYING FOREIGNERS...

There fixed it, prove me wrong

Stop letting in sick people who haven't paid. You are working your staff to death trying to boil the ocean.

Is the answer more immigration and throw ever increasing money year on year into the NHS?

The first tinge we need to do is to have Border Farce agents in every hospital, checking residency status, and deporting the fuck out of the millions of spongers who rock up demanding their gibsmedats.

I saw three of them in 1 hour in the QE hospital this year, early on a Sunday morning in A&E. All with translators/fixers who claimed that their clients weren't registered with a GP "yet" and needed instant access to primary care.

They all got it too.

Deport the whole lot of them, and start with the lawyers who are fiddling the system on their behalf, and our cost.

Edit History

2019-27-Th 11:27:55 am

Throw 1% of the NHS's budget to Immigration and deport our way out of this.

At least it's free* and universal*!

*But really expensive and/or unavailable!

I love how pretty much all of the establishment politicians think throwing money at the NHS and then virtue signalling over who throws the most at it works.. The NHS is broken and not fit for purpose. It needs a full top to bottom review and reforming. The massive increase in demand due to Blair opening the borders and Cameron doing fuck all to stop it, has lead to this. Plus our dependency on stealing doctors and nurses from other countries instead of training our own has not helped ether...

Should make people pay a percentage of the costs for NHS treatment they receive. Health tourism would drop to zero, no one would be stupid enough to go into A&E with a sore finger if their wallet takes the hit. Fatties would stop stuffing their faces with junk food, druggies would try and get clean, alcohol abuse would decline and smokers would start quitting. Did I mention that self-inflicted conditions (type 2 diabetes for fatties, liver failure for alcoholics, lung cancer for smokers) would make the patient pay a higher percentage for their treatment since it's their fault to begin with?

Japan already has a similar system in place, and the people there are healthy and the vast majority of the medical staff are Japanese.

Edit History

2019-17-Th 01:17:15 pm

Should make people pay a percentage of the costs for NHS treatment they receive. Health tourism would drop to zero, no one would be stupid enough to go into A&E with a sore finger if their wallet takes the hit. Fatties would stop stuffing their faces with junk food, druggies would try and get clean, alcohol abuse would decline and smokers would start quitting. Did I mention that self-inflicting conditions (type 2 diabetes for fatties, liver failure for alcoholics, lung cancer for smokers) would make the patient pay a higher percentage for their treatment since it's their fault to begin with?

2019-18-Th 01:18:00 pm

Should make people pay a percentage of the costs for NHS treatment they receive. Health tourism would drop to zero, no one would be stupid enough to go into A&E with a sore finger if their wallet takes the hit. Fatties would stop stuffing their faces with junk food, druggies would try and get clean, alcohol abuse would decline and smokers would start quitting. Did I mention that self-inflicted conditions (type 2 diabetes for fatties, liver failure for alcoholics, lung cancer for smokers) would make the patient pay a higher percentage for their treatment since it's their fault to begin with?

This is where "free" healthcare gets you.

world health service can't cope.

Dissenter
connecting...