Soft drinks have 29% less sugar on average since a levy was imposed, but we're eating more sugary food.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/health-49768817

What a surprise. Incompetent, over-inflated, nanny-state strikes again!

Obesity is a disability apparently. Giving you more money to pay the extra on sugary shit. Judy get fat and it pays for itself.

Mommy Britain doesn't like her naughty little babies dippin in the cookie jar, nonono.

Because fuck you, it's none of your business what I choose to eat.

Eating more to counter the deficit in sugar addiction...More taxes to be spaffed up the Diversity wall of strength and keeping the Boomers pension ponzi from collapse...

DUH, lefttards think they can tax human nature to change it

These busy-bodies trying to control every aspect of our lives need their asses kicked.

Just my opinion.

This is what "free healthcare" comes to, they tell us this isn't good for you, you can't eat that, you can't drink that, you can't smoke this. We are the gobernment, we are here to keep you healthy, by taking away those hamburgers and those cokes and making you live like vegans on rabbit food.

France is the poster child for pussies. Most of europe is following suit... sad!

I stopped drinking Pepsi cause it tastes like crap now. I don't know what they did to the taste, but it's not the same anymore.

Try dumping half of your Coke into the sink and then fill the can again with bottled water and taste it, it will be WATERED DOWN.

Cutting sugar in half will destroy the taste. Why would anyone buy Coke it if tastes like shit?

Edit History

2019-25-Fr 02:25:00 pm

I stopped drinking Pepsi cause it takes like crap now. I don't know what they did to the taste, but it's not the same anymore.

Try dumping half of your Coke into the sink and then fill the can again with bottled water and taste it, it will be WATERED DOWN.

Cutting sugar in half will destroy the taste. Why would anyone buy Coke it if tastes like shit?

Yeah and the shit artificial sweeteners have been linked to obesity and cancer. I'd love to get a proper sugar filled fizzy drink, not corn syrup but good old fashioned sugar.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...