Hospital admissions are rising at nearly three times the rate of the nurse workforce, the RCN says.
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/health-49667853

So the RCN were moaning last week that we were being mean to health tourists clown world. The reason this is happening is uncontrolled migration and labour are the cause plus moaning elites who won't let the government stem the tide. It's also the reason we have a housing crisis, where are all these people coming from, not the natives who apparently aren't having children.

How peculiar. 12.3% in just five years? How on earth could that be possible, when all migrants are healthy young adults and we don't have millions of illegal colonists living here off the books but able to just waltz into A&E and demand, via a handler, instant treatment without showing a shred of documentation, as I've definitely not seen happening, and certainly not three times in just one hour at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow last month.

Edit History

2019-17-Tu 07:17:52 am

How peculiar. 12.3% in just five years? How on earth could that be possible, when all migrants are healthy young adults and we don't have millions of illegal colonists living here off the books but able to just waltz into A&E and demand, via a handler, instant treatment without showing a shred of documentation, as I've definitely not seen happening, and certainly not three times in just one hour?

its called the national health service not the world health servcie , alowing health tourism is destroying the nhs

And how many of those are 'health tourists?' Oh, sorry, I forgot, it's racist to ask.

Lots of denialists blaming the increase in patient numbers on an ageing population as opposed to immigration. They conveniently forget forget that these elderly brits have paid for their treatment for their entire lives, while the immigrants just waltz in and take it.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...