Director Spike Lee says there are "so many" reasons for those taking part in protests to be angry.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-52890620

Wait... protestors or looters and rioters? There's a massive difference you ignorant fool.

Also, this:

He added: "The Bible did not look comfortable in his hand, and he didn't look comfortable holding the Bible either. I have never seen something like that before in my life, particularly with a world leader."

Talk about seeing what you want to see. :-\

Edit History

2020-03-Tu 05:03:42 pm

Wait... protestors or looters and rioters? There's a massive difference you ignorant fool.

Also, this: He added: "The Bible did not look comfortable in his hand, and he didn't look comfortable holding the Bible either. I have never seen something like that before in my life, particularly with a world leader."

Talk about seeing what you want to see. :-\

Fuck Spike Lee and FUCK THE BBC.

If you limit this to just the protesters, he's right, they weren't "just born angry," they've been programmed that way their entire lives to feel like the perpetual victim.

Those who take control and responsibility for their lives are far less angry and actually get on with things and do as well as anyone else from any other given "community" (for lack of a better term).

Edit History

2020-52-Tu 06:52:54 pm

If you limit this to just the protesters, he's right, they weren't "just born angry," they've been programmed that way their entire lives to feel like the perpetual victim.

Those who take control and responsibility for their lives are far less angry and actual get on with things and do as well as any else from any other given "community" (for lack of a better term).

Oh here we are a MULTIMILLION Dollar 'film' 'director' going on about how he / they are so fucking oppressed AGAIN....YAWN! fuck you , fuck them and fuck the bbc

How did the mass destruction and widespread undocumented shopping do in helping fight the racism?

Race baiter. He always has been. Makes his money off it.

No, the rioters are "not just born angry". It takes years of propaganda from people like Spike Lee to make them think that their privileged lives are somehow abuse.

But then look at a near 100% black country like Somalia, Sudan, Mali etc. All full of angry violent blacks. Where are the white people to blame for their anger in those countries.

Keep up the good work.

all you are doing is creating even more anti-black sentiment.

"Gangster." Isn't that the ultimate compliment in Lee's circles?

Dissenter
connecting...