The singer says she was drugged and held for four weeks, and feared for her life.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-52177265

And this, right here, is why actual rape victims aren't believed, and why good, innocent men are imprisoned on the word of fantasists.

Is this actionable? Fraud by false representation?

"She contemplated running away but was afraid he would call the police." Does anyone, anywhere, think this is even remotely plausible?

For more information please buy her album and/or book.

Well, anytime I'm drugged, kidnapped and raped, the last thing I think to do is involve the police when I'm finally freed.

No, any sane person just writes a blog on their website, then has their agent contact all of the main news outlets.

Singer Duffy 'drugged, raped and held captive' 26 February 2020

Singer Duffy unveils music comeback 'to lift spirits in troubling times' 19 March 2020

Duffy: Singer was ‘drugged for four weeks, raped and taken abroad’ 5 April 2020

awwww this little girl's fake stories, the gift that keeps on giving...month after month after month, how cute...now please buy her fucking album so she disappears again for fucks sake.

Bullshit meter pegged at 10.

Rape and kidnapping, but I won't name the person and didn't tell the police and they kidnappers let me go even though I could put them in jail for life if I squealed......OK.

I wouldn't trust a word she says.. There are two entrances to the tube at Warwick avenue.. compulsive lair.

Were the rapists wearing MAGA hats?? Did they tell you it was Trump country? No? Maybe it was a supreme court justice that was raping you. According to Blase-Ford this sort of thing happens. Actually her experience sounds much like yours. That means it was Kavanaugh. CNN will have this up in no time.

Show us the video or we call bullshit...

;-D

DOUBT

Dissenter
connecting...