The singer wears a beard, wig and suit and sings about the joys of being male in the music business.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-51657210

BBC white man hating article number 4567.

She's fully contracted the feminist mind-virus now, I see. She used to be a somewhat likeable, young, tasteful if a little sickly-sweet, country-pop music artist in the late noughties, but thanks to feminism has turned into another slutty ("but I'm totally not a slut"), man-hating, vindictive and bitter hectoring fishwife, telling everyone she passes how bad white, straight men are. It's a shame to see, to be honest.

Edit History

2020-10-Th 05:10:37 pm

She's fully contracted the feminist mind-virus now, I see. She used to be a somewhat likeable, young, tasteful if a little sickly-sweet, country-pop music artist in the late noughties, but thanks to feminism has turned into another slut ("but I'm totally not a slut"), man-hating, vindictive and bitter hectoring fishwife, telling everyone she passes how bad white, straight men are. It's a shame to see, to be honest.

I've seen this happening more and more at the BBC and it's a sad reflection of the quality of writing here.

Why does the headline contain the word "literally" in it? They keep using it like so many others when explaining something and trying to make it sound cooler through exaggerated wording. The entire headline is fine (and sounds like it's been written by a grown-up) if you just leave the word "literally" out of it.

Don't get me wrong... hyperbole is often used in headlines but throwing in the word "literally" looks utterly pathetic and worthy of some pathetic teenagers trying to boast about something on Twitter or Instagram.

Literally too bad it's wasn't a black man, so racist.

Ugh. Did she just do transgender face??!! That is transphobic as fuck, unless she gets a lady penis and identifies as Graham this needs to be boycotted

Dissenter
connecting...