Members of the iconic comedy group lead tributes to their "outrageously funny" co-star, who has died aged 77.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-51209197

Unfortunately a massive foot from the sky landed on him.

RIP

Edit History

2020-54-We 06:54:28 pm

Unfortunately a massive foot from the sky landed on him.

R.I.P.

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This Python is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-PYTHON!!

Edit History

2020-58-We 02:58:33 pm

R.I.P.

He ate the wafer-thin mint... 😞

Godspeed. Always Look on the bright side of death...just before you draw your terminal breath...

Can we have his liver, now? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq4uCWtQE24

Edit History

2020-25-We 01:25:28 pm

Can we have his liver, now?

Very sad...but he had been quite ill for a while. I am sure the BBC will celebrate his passing by slurring him as a "white male racist" or something.

I can still hear the echoes of laughter from Monte Python .. I loved John Cleese and the guys .. my favorite MP piece was John Cleese as a professional arguer .. I howled with laughter .. these guys were very funny.. RIP Terry.

RIP Terry.

Fellow Python Sir Michael Palin described Jones as "one of the funniest writer-performers of his generation"

I loved his historical documentaries, too. Told with a nice touch of humour. Well worth looking out for.

I was at their last ever live show - the final one - priceless

Dissenter
connecting...