Andy Burnham calls the rap about the 2017 attack "unnecessarily hurtful and deeply disrespectful".
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-51147007

The 4 tweets that the BBC use to 'show public opinion' have a grand total of 3 likes for all 4 tweets. The BBC don't report the news anymore, they instead report their opinion about something.

Will the complete arsehole please stand up?

Edit History

2020-02-Fr 05:02:44 pm

Will the real arsehole please stand up?

Four people got upset - one hasn't even heard it and is upset. Who gives a shit. This is the edgy sort of lyrics you get from rappers most times, designed to shock and talk about it. He'll get massive sales off this article alone. Dumbasses. I can't stand him cos I think he's crap tbh.

That’s what it took for people to call him pathetic and disgusting. You’re finally offended by his ‘music’, now, after all those lyrics. Who’s the ones who are truly pathetic and disgusting?

Would the Mayor of Manchester criticise the religion that actually directly caused the bombing and encourages spilling the blood of the kuffar?

Would he ask the mosque 4 streets away from the concert that the bomber attended, which was preaching radical hatred to the disbelievers 2 weeks before he killed 22 girls at a pop concert?

Suddenly not so brave

Edit History

2020-37-Fr 08:37:39 pm

Would he criticise the religion that actually directly caused the bombing and encourages spilling the blood of the kuffar as holy?

2020-40-Fr 08:40:03 pm

Would the Mayor of Manchester criticise the religion that actually directly caused the bombing and encourages spilling the blood of the kuffar?

He has been shite for decades.

A wigger with TDS attacked by the left? Sounds great👌😆

I have to question if people are really upset because of the victims or do they want the bombing swept under the rug and forgotten about... "We don't have any problems here especially not the Muslim kind."

Had it been the other cRapper, Shitzy or whatever the fuck it's called, this wouldn't have made the classified ads, let alone the front page on the Bias Broadcasting Corporation.

Aw, the wigger isn't the "woke darling" anymore?

Dissenter
connecting...