Police in Chicago say the rapper suffered a seizure as they questioned his entourage in an airport.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-50712951

Guns and drugs... why are these thugs idolised?

Another unheard of pointless twat of a cRapper who's done the rest of us a favour and gone to push up daisies. No loss to anyone whatsoever.

Twat probably quickly consumed most of his drugs to stop the police finding them.

A bigger cause of brain damage is this hiphop shit. Anyone who listens to it on purpose is a fucking empty skull. I wish they'd all OD on codeine and die. Nothing is worse for society than stupid fucks. #DemoncrapParty

Edit History

2019-03-Tu 03:03:28 pm

A bigger cause of brain damage is this hiphop shit. Anyone who listens to it on purpose is a fucking empty skull. I wish they'd all OD on codeine and die. Nothing is worse for society that stupid fucks. #DemoncrapParty

Drugs and guns? Shocking 🙄

Another scumbag thug rat dead. Happy days.

Say it ain't so!

what the fuck has happened to music?

My impressions from just reading the headline...

Drugs and guns in plane... He has guns to protect himself from crazies. Drugs... What? Did he have enough for himself and a couple of friends, or was he transporting several hundred pounds of the stuff?

Now let me read the article...

EDIT:

O.K. I read the article:

"Their search uncovered 41 "vacuum-sealed" bags of marijuana, six bottles of prescription codeine cough syrup, two 9 mm pistols, a .40-caliber pistol, a high-capacity ammunition magazine and metal-piercing bullets, authorities told the US media, including the Chicago Tribune and the New York Times."

41 vacuum sealed bags of marijuana... They didn't say "five hundred pounds of marijuana." Usually they talk about it in pounds, or tons.

41 trash bags, or 41 sandwich bags? Plus, hasn't marijuana been legalized in a bunch of states?

six bottles of prescription codine cough syrup... Find the doctor who wrote out that prescription!

The guns... So what? Second Amendment, baby...

Dissenter
connecting...