The Radio 2 breakfast show host sees audience drop for a third consecutive quarter.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-50151000

Come on BBC, pay her more money. That's your usual answer to everything. or perhaps sack her and get a trans Muslim gay DJ to take over. I'm sure that will boost audience numbers again.

Yes BBC. Going down

They could boost her popularity by giving her a guest spot on Nurse Who.

We shouldn't mock - after all, she earned her place by being the daughter of a Playschool presenter: the usual BBC recruitment method (when not actually going out with the usual 'No Whites Need Apply' Job Ad.

The BBC can’t hide from the fact that they can’t compete in a free market.

Can't blame Zoe Ball completely for this. For every male artist all BBC radio stations have to play 1 woman of colour, 1 woman and 1 roots based artist. Radio 6 is just as bad. I'm forced into listening to 80s and 90s rad now in the car. Fuck the BBC Fuck the BBC etc etc etc

Woke, climate activist, non-gendered, BAME, vegan, illegal immigrant, pronouned, alphabet person, radio presenter required.

From the 'inclusive' bbc that excludes white males in their job adverts.

#BritFam

Radio is irrelevant, stream stuff you actually like with no pointless waffle from people you have nothing in common with.

She is shit, she loves the sound of her own voice, I used to listen on the drive to work, but I have switched to classical fm. There's a lot less "blah blah ME"! there.

Hmm maybe chris evens wasnt getting paid too much?

Dissenter
connecting...