The comedian says her boyfriend "wrestled back" her laptop containing scripts for a Netflix series.
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-50119857

I call BS. Sounds like an attempt at some free publicity. Woke comedy not pulling in the audience?

This woman is one of those "comediennes" who frequently anchors her routines around how hard women have it in life, and how men, particularly white men, are such toxic and oppressive assholes.

I wonder if the irony occurs to her now, that it was a white man who courageously put himself in harms way to protect her, her home, and her shit from criminal intruders?

If this feminist was what they all claim to be, strong, independent and equal, she'd have stepped the fuck up and defended her own home. Of course, in that moment, she instead decided to abandon her feminist principles and be a traditional female, and let her man take care of the frightening, difficult and dangerous situation.

Fuckin' women.

Edit History

2019-20-Mo 11:20:16 am

This woman is one of those "comediennes" who frequently anchors her routines around how hard women have it in life, and how men, particularly white men, are such toxic and oppressive assholes.

I wonder if the irony occurs to her now, that it was a white man who courageously put himself in harms way to protect her, her home, and her shit from criminal intruders?

If this feminist was what they all claim to be, strong, independent and equal, she'd have stepped the fuck up and defended her home herself. Of course, in that moment, she instantly decided she'd like to be a traditional female, thank you very much, and let her man take care of the frightening, difficult and dangerous situation.

Fuckin' women smh

2019-22-Mo 11:22:20 am

If this feminist was what they all claim to be, strong, independent and equal, she'd have stepped the fuck up and defended her own home. Of course, in that moment, she instantly decided she'd like to be a traditional female, thank you very much, and let her man take care of the frightening, difficult and dangerous situation.

Fuckin' women smh

2019-23-Mo 11:23:38 am

If this feminist was what they all claim to be, strong, independent and equal, she'd have stepped the fuck up and defended her own home. Of course, in that moment, she instead decided to abandon her feminist principles and be a traditional female, and let her man take care of the frightening, difficult and dangerous situation.

Fuckin' women smh

At least her shit comedy was destined for Netflix and not Freeview. I can't believe anyone would pay money to watch this unfunny woman.

Doubt

With that horseface she should have kicked the pretend Invaders.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...