Shows like Love Island, Gavin & Stacey and Victoria will be on ITV and the BBC's streaming service.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-49037855

How cute, the pedo protecting BBC fake news industrial complex, real name Stephen Yaxley Lennon have realised their audience is literally getting old and dying. Do fuck off with your paid for streaming service. Go and make some more fake Panorama documantaries for your dying network.

Good for you going private tho. Now you just need to scrap the theft that is the licence fee and you'll be a real business competing with others instead of a subsidised little bitch that STILL fails even with all these handouts.

Meanwhile, even though you have multi million pound budgets (stolen from the people) and huge studios, and vacuous celebrity cunts at your disposal. Youtubers who make videos in their garage or kitchen continue to dominate you on the daily.

Truly pathetic. The last sqwaaaaaks of a dying dinosaur.

Please everyone for the love of Christ stop paying your TV licence and don't pay for this fresh pile of bollocks either.

now abolish the bbc tax

We've already paid for the BBC shows once, they should be free to watch.

My God, Gavin and Stacey was awful. Just awful.

I gave up paying TV tax some 8 or 9 years ago. Never missed it once.

Great, now ban the fucking licence fee.

Shitbox, allow me to introduce my friend Bittorrent. Bittorrent, please kill Shitbox. Thank you.

Smash your TV with your Alexa. Lose the "smart" phone. You are being spied upon.

I think Benny Hill was patient zero in these SJW purges. His show was making a mountain of money all over the world and his network showed him the door. It's a shame. I thought he would have done a great Bill Clinton impersonation. Could you imagine Yakety Sax playing as Benny/Bill chased interns around the Oval Office? It would have been great.

A "box" is a cheap container not worth keeping. Unless maybe you have too many canning jars.

Dissenter
connecting...