Nigel Farage said the comic's remarks on BBC Radio 4 comedy show, Heresy, were an "incitement to violence".
50 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-48611424

.....And then suddenly context mattered to the BBC!

I wouldn't even throw battery acid at her.

"The comic then went on to immediately make clear she was joking and criticised the milkshake stunts."

"That's just me. I'm not going to do it," she said. "It's purely a fantasy, but I think milkshakes are pathetic, I honestly do, sorry."

Hhahahaha BBC, she criticised the "stunts" (assaults) NOT because they were assaults, but because they were assaults that don't maim enough, don't cause enough damage, don't hurt enough. You lie so FUCKING blatantly.

We ALL know that if, say, Dankula, or Sargon, or Tommy Robinson, or even FARAGE had made remarks as obviously inciteful as these, they would be tarred and feathered - BY YOU.

I don't pay your disgusting monthly extortion racket fee. I would be HAPPY to pay the same amount to have you held accountable for your disgusting behavior, however.

Edit History

2019-56-We 04:56:23 pm

The comic then went on to immediately make clear she was joking and criticised the milkshake stunts.

"That's just me. I'm not going to do it," she said. "It's purely a fantasy, but I think milkshakes are pathetic, I honestly do, sorry."

Hhahahaha BBC, she criticised the "stunts" (assaults) NOT because they were assaults, but because they were assaults that don't maim enough, don't cause enough damage, don't hurt enough. You lie so FUCKING blatantly.

We ALL know that if, say, Dankula, or Sargon, or Tommy Robinson, or even FARAGE had made remarks as obviously inciteful as these, they would be tarred and feathered - BY YOU.

I don't pay your disgusting monthly extortion racket fee. I would be HAPPY to pay the same amount to have you held accountable for your disgusting behavior, however.

When the left does it, it's a joke. When the right does it, there needs to be a full investigation.

And the BBC kept going on and on about Carl Benjamin and his anti-rape joke. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Suddenly the BBC can tell the difference between threats and "jokes" without getting a "joke expert" in the studio to hold their hand.

Well Jo you fucking disgusting landwhale I find you to be an 'unpleasant character' are you suggesting it is acceptable for me to throw battery acid in your face? Lets be honest it would probably improve your looks.

I agree with Sticktek

I wouldn't even milkshake that woman

Filthy little double standard jerks in the BBC. One rule for your violence condoning creeps in the charmed circle, anybody outside gets pilloried for 'hate'.

I wouldn't even rape her.

Glad we can all joke freely now.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...