Households with one over-75 who gets pension credit will continue to receive a free TV licence.
36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/entertainment-arts-48583487

It's high time the BBC lost its charter and became a subscription service. Forcing people to buy a license for propaganda is immoral.

It should be scrapped completely. Why the hell should we have to pay to have this left wing propaganda constantly rammed down our throats.

Two things:

1) GMM's post (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=incFRz_xNWo) is spot on. When I watched Tommy Robinson explain how to go about not paying your license legitimately, I did that the moment the video finished.

2) My lovely old parents don't use the internet and swear by the BBC. As a child, I used to think they were a great organisation and channel(s) on TV. Now I'm in my forties, my parents are still pretty blind to how disgusting the BBC can be. I try to tell them but it falls on deaf ears (metaphorically speaking ;-)). Whilst I want my parents to live forever, the sooner that people who don't have access to at least the availability of the truth die out the better.

I feel pretty much ashamed of how the BBC acts with its representation of us both nationally and internationally.

Edit History

2019-09-Mo 03:09:16 pm

Two things:

1) GMM's post (YouTube link) is spot on. When I watched Tommy Robinson explain how to go about not paying your license legitimately, I did that the moment the video finished.

2) My lovely old parents don't use the internet and swear by the BBC. As a child, I used to think they were a great organisation and channel(s) on TV. Now I'm in my forties, my parents are still pretty blind to how disgusting the BBC can be. I try to tell them but it falls on deaf ears (metaphorically speaking ;-)). Whilst I want my parents to live forever, the sooner that people who don't have access to at least the availability of the truth die out the better.

I feel pretty much ashamed of how the BBC acts with its representation of us both nationally and internationally.

"fairness" na mate - you're desperately trying to recoup what you've lost, with people stopping their licenses. At least I hope no-one on here's still paying.

Haven't watched TV for about seven years. Don't miss it at all.

A Few other idea's for ya BBC

Dead people, all these graves filled with dead people not paying their Dues.

Pregnant ladies, these unborn fetuses, they need to pay up, or send in the detectors with coat hangers.

People with multiple personality, shit they're getting it free in some cases, if you've seen Glass that crazy dude had like 27 people in one, so that be like MONIEZ.

Animals, my cat be shirking.

We are witnessing the death-throws of the BBC, and isn't it glorious?

"It follows a consultation with 190,000 people, of which 52% were in favour of reforming or abolishing free licences."

If that's even possible, it would explain why the UK is in such a mess. 52% of the people wanting to support a treasonous organization which hates them.

Cucked!

Nobody in the US would pay that shit.

Just stop paying it.

You want political change? Nothing will make that happen quicker than jack-booted thugs busting down the doors of old ladies to see if they're watching The Price Is Right without a fucking license.

I wish people would just stop watching the MSM. It is all propaganda produced by the state.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...