The Labour leader will not say whether he wants the number of people coming into the UK to rise or fall.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/election-2019-50423622

I guess at least these traitors are honest. The Tories pretend they will slow the replacement of the native population but Labour just come out and say they want open boarders. Mass immigration is killing the nation.

But asked again whether he wanted the figure to be higher or lower, the Labour leader just said: "I want our system to be decent, to be fair, and our services to be properly run and properly staffed."

What a terrifying statement. He's happy to bring in unrestricted numbers who haven't been paying into the system all of their adult life thus continuing a cycle of then needing more to prop that up. It'll never end!

Edit History

2019-12-Th 07:12:03 pm

I want our system to be decent, to be fair, and our services to be properly run and properly staffed.

What a terrifying statement. He's happy to bring in unrestricted numbers who haven't been paying into the system all of their adult life thus continuing a cycle of then needing more to prop that up. It'll never end!

Labour are the reason we got mass immigration in the first place in order to import voters. I can't wait for these traitors to get wiped out so we can close the borders and kick the muslims out.

No-one has the balls to cut immigration.

well you've lost my arbitrary vote

If you vote labour you're a turkey voting for Christmasommunisn

"Corbyn rules out arbitary ambitions for Prime Mistership"

Course he does. He's a Hezbollah agent seeking to destroy this country from within. How else you would you explain a man so hell bent on destroying the social fabric and heritage of this country?

Dissenter
connecting...